Part-Time Physical Therapist Aruba
The Physical Therapist is a member of the home care team who provides rehabilitation care to the patients as requested by the client and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of the Agency.
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master's program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Has at least two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
- Languages English/Spanish plus Papiamento / Dutch